In this section of the documentation we walk you through all the required steps to open and configure an account in LeadAssign. The articles will focus on all the backend settings and configurations. If you have a question that is not answered in the documentation create a support ticket or reach out to us and we’d be happy to help answer your question.
Lead Assign was devised to reduce the time and friction involved with routing your incoming leads. You have leads, and you have a team of agents. Lead Assign helps you get the right lead to the right agent, instantly.
To get up and running as quickly as possible follow these simple steps:
- Add a few tags
- Add some agents
- Point your incoming leads to your unique account email address (found on the company settings screen… e.g. email@example.com)
That’s really it!
If you have questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 877 230 8184.
If you encounter any issues with the setup process you cannot seem to resolve don’t hesitate to contact Support.
If you want to delve deeper into all the options that Lead Assign offers read on…
- Opening an account
- Logging In
- Dashboard Analytics
- Real Time Lead Map
- Company Settings: General
- Company Settings: Spam Filtering
- Company Settings: Translations
- Company Settings: Advanced Settings
- Tag Manager
- Agent Roster
- Lead Dashboard
- Going Live
- API – add leads with POST JSON
- Facebook Lead Ads