- White List
If the lead matches a whitelist rule, it is parsed and dispatched to an agent.
- Black list
If the lead matches a blacklist rule, it is rejected.
- Spam Score
If the spam score of a lead (sent via email) exceeds the spam score limit then it is rejected.
The effective range is 0.0 to 20.0.
- 1.0 Very strict, only people will have a score lower than 1
- 3.0 – Most regular people will be allowed through and most web form submissions
- 5.0 – Most services (web form submissions) will be allowed though
- 7.0 – This will allow leads through and filter out most of the blatant spam (default)
- 20.0 – Max spam score leads should have
- 1000.0 – No spam filtering, allow all emails though (set super high to ensure that
In the event that you receive normal communication emails mixed in with your lead emails, you can set a forwarding rule to divert it from your lead funnel.
How Forwarding works…
- Enter the address you would like to Forward email to in the Enter Forwarding Address box.
- Enter the subject you would like to filter on in the search in subject box.
- Any email received that contains the subject will be sent to the Forwarding address
- Forwarding does not affect lead routing and is not affected by blacklisting or whitelisting
- Forwarding is limited to three rules per company
The translations section not only allows you to specify languages but gives you the power to change the terms you would like to use.
For example, rather than calling a lead “A New Lead” you can change it to “A New Potential Client” etc. Select the communication touch point you would like to edit and enter your new terms:
- New Lead Email
The first email that is sent to the agent when they qualify for a lead
- Accepted lead Email
The email that is sent to the agent when they accept a lead
- Catchall Email
The email that is sent to the catchall when they receive a lead
- Follow Up Catchall Email
The follow-up request email that is sent to the catchall after accepting a lead
- New Lead SMS
The first SMS that is sent to the agent when they qualify for a lead
- Accepted Lead SMS
The SMS that is sent to the agent when they accept a lead
- Catchall SMS
The SMS that is sent to the catchall when they receive a lead
The lead preview screen (webpage) with the countdown clock
- Accepted Lead
The lead detail screen (webpage) after hitting “Accept Lead”
- Time-out Lead
The webpage that is seen if an agent clicks on a lead after their time limit has expired
- Declined Lead
The webpage that is seen if an agent clicks on decline a lead
- Requeued Lead
The webpage that is seen if an agent clicks on “give me another chance”
- Follow Up Form
The webpage that is seen after an agent clicks on “provide feedback” from the request
- Agents names as tags toggle
When parsing leads, look for agent names in the lead
- Every agent qualifies for untagged leads.
If you have assigned users a pecking order (PK_xxx tags) then leads will always score based on that. Otherwise, if the lead has no tags everyone will be given an equal chance
- Custom terms and conditions
This displays your custom terms and conditions on the view lead screen prior to lead
- Disable agent queue
Disabling multiple agents queuing will send the incoming lead to the agent or office that best matches the lead only. The timer will be disabled and the lead will be considered automatically accepted.
- Facebook Lead Ads Connect