Using Lead Assign greatly reduced our salespeople’s lead response time. Lead Assign has become a vital part of our day-to-day success.”
The average time it takes for a potential customer to first discover a company, business, product or service and actually making a purchase.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Lead Management 101: Managing Leads for Sales Reps & PartnersLead management is a critical element of the sales process that helps small businesses and enterprises alike optimize lead distribution and pursuit. .
- Lead Scoring: What It Is & How It’s DoneAs a marketer who is supporting a sales network, the main focus is on one primary goal - and that’s to generate qualified leads and lots of them.
- Value-Added Resellers: How to Help VARs Sell More & Close FasterCompanies are always looking for ways to sell more products and close deals faster. Many organizations are turning to Value-Added Resellers.
- Direct Sales vs Channel SalesBusinesses have one main goal: to get customers to purchase their product or service. That’s not a new or complicated idea. It’s how businesses have always worked.
- Channel Lead Qualification for 2021: Methods, Frameworks & ToolsQualifying complex lead workflows saves time, ensures lead acceptance, and increases close rates. Without visibility to your channel management workflows, you're flying blind.