We’ve eliminated the gaps in our lead management for our global operations. Through Lead Assign’s partner strategies, we can drive lead to revenue funnel with urgency.
The average time it takes for a potential customer to first discover a company, business, product or service and actually making a purchase.
« Back to Glossary Index
- Lead Management 101: Managing Leads for Sales Reps & PartnersLead management is a critical element of the sales process that helps small businesses and enterprises alike optimize lead distribution and pursuit. .
- Lead Scoring: What It Is & How It’s DoneAs a marketer who is supporting a sales network, the main focus is on one primary goal - and that’s to generate qualified leads and lots of them.
- Value-Added Resellers: How to Help VARs Sell More & Close FasterCompanies are always looking for ways to sell more products and close deals faster. Many organizations are turning to Value-Added Resellers.
- Direct Sales vs Channel SalesBusinesses have one main goal: to get customers to purchase their product or service. That’s not a new or complicated idea. It’s how businesses have always worked.
- Channel Lead Qualification for 2021: Methods, Frameworks & ToolsQualifying complex lead workflows saves time, ensures lead acceptance, and increases close rates. Without visibility to your channel management workflows, you're flying blind.