The Junior Product Manager supports the Head of Product to ensure that Lead Assign maintains its position as an industry leader in the SaaS Lead Management space.
The ideal candidate possesses strong project management skills and business acumen. The Junior Product Manager has excellent communication skills and is motivated to understand the needs of internal and external customers. In this role you will use market requirement strategies to provide input to the Lead Assign roadmap and understand the changing market dynamics of competitive and emerging vendors in the space. You will be the advocate for the customer and work directly with the CTO, Head of Product, and Head of Sales.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• To support the Head of Product.
• assist in the management of the full lifecycle of new and existing products.
• Prepare product launch plans and coordinate product development with associated departments.
• Analyze features, pricing, profitability, key performance indicators and competitiveness in the marketplace.
• Research and track competitive products and market trends.
• Monitor and analyze target market environment through direct market research.
• Provide the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell products.
• Obtain and disseminate competitive information and product updates.
• Assist in managing the response to ‘exceptional’ (technical) customer questions.
• Develop marketing materials for existing products.
• Develop monthly sales analysis
• Develop engineering change requests based on customer input, sales input, and MRD’s.
• Support or lead additional special projects as required by Senior Management.
- Post Secondary degree
- 2-5 years product management experience, preferably in SaaS based software
- Great communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Business Intelligence software an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year