We wanted a platform that was easy to use and highly scalable for our over 3000 partners. We choose Lead Assign as the clear market leader and our partners have never been happier.
Lead Assign is a provider of SaaS pre-CRM lead management software. Lead Assign is growing its sales team and is seeking a Technical Sales Engineer located in the greater GTA to join our growing team.
This role will support outside and inside customers with a wide range of technical issues and ensure clients receive excellent pre and post-sales support.
As a Technical Sales and Support Engineer, You Will:
– Work as a key member of our pre-sales team and help our existing and potential customers understand the Lead Assign solution
– Resolve customer issues and requests through to resolution
– Coordinate and participate in the development of prototypes and reports
– Facilitate and lead technical meetings with existing and potential customers
– Serve as the technical liaison between the engineering teams and customers
– Be able to assist in post-sales technical support issues from customers
– Write and provide technical documents, checklists, solution road-map presentations, and more
– Attend sales visits, on-site supports, conferences, and trade shows
– Confer with customers and engineers to assess solution needs and to determine system requirements
– Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
– Help clients solve problems with the Lead Assign Solution
– Detail-oriented, love teamwork and collaboration
– Share your ideas and results from your research and hands-on experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence customers at multiple levels on product and solution strategies
– Experience supporting customers and sales efforts in SaaS based software, preferably B2B
Job Type: Full-time