With Lead Assign, we can enable the quick response that is critical to engaging online customers with a better service experience.
Lead Assign is a provider of SaaS pre-CRM lead management software. Lead Assign is growing its sales team and is seeking a Technical Sales Engineer located in the greater GTA to join our growing team.
This role will support outside and inside customers with a wide range of technical issues and ensure clients receive excellent pre and post-sales support.
As a Technical Sales and Support Engineer, You Will:
– Work as a key member of our pre-sales team and help our existing and potential customers understand the Lead Assign solution
– Resolve customer issues and requests through to resolution
– Coordinate and participate in the development of prototypes and reports
– Facilitate and lead technical meetings with existing and potential customers
– Serve as the technical liaison between the engineering teams and customers
– Be able to assist in post-sales technical support issues from customers
– Write and provide technical documents, checklists, solution road-map presentations, and more
– Attend sales visits, on-site supports, conferences, and trade shows
– Confer with customers and engineers to assess solution needs and to determine system requirements
– Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
– Help clients solve problems with the Lead Assign Solution
– Detail-oriented, love teamwork and collaboration
– Share your ideas and results from your research and hands-on experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence customers at multiple levels on product and solution strategies
– Experience supporting customers and sales efforts in SaaS based software, preferably B2B
Job Type: Full-time