We are looking for a creative, skilled UI/UX Developer to bring application designs and functionality to life. You must have an eye for the aesthetics, and a desire to create enjoyable experiences.
The UI/UX Developer will work with Back-End Developers and Product Designers to ensure that the experience is flawless in execution and adheres to coding best practices.
UI/UX Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers to ensure that the app is functional, easy to use, and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the managers account representatives to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Ensure that the application is optimized for various devices and operating systems.
- Respond to user feedback and testing to maximize client appreciation.
UI/UX Developer Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
You will work with the Head of Product to continually improve existing interfaces while developing new ones to support additional features as part of the product road map. Your job will be to bring designs to life and add that extra level of interactivity and optimization that sets us apart.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- CSS/SASS : 1 year (Preferred)
- PHP : 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML : 1 year (Preferred)